Have a Legal Question?
- On May 31, 2012, Attorney Jonathan C. Goldman of Goldman & Ehrlich obtained an award of backpay, compensatory damages, and attorneys’ fees on behalf of a United States Postal Service truck driver in a race, national origin, and retaliation claim before an Administrative Law Judge at the EEOC in Chicago. After three days of testimony, the EEOC issued a decision in favor of the employee finding that the Employee’s supervisors violated Title VII of the Civil Rights Act by falsely issuing discipline, following the employee from station to station, subjecting him to repeated, unwarranted investigations and discharging him. The United States Postal Service has issued a final agency decision adopting the decision of the EEOC.
- Board of Educ. of Community Consol. School Dist. No. 54 v. Spangler, 328 Ill.App.3d 747(2002)
- Nawrot v. CPC Intern., 277 F.3d 896 (2002): Hughes v. Brown, 20 F.3d 745 (1994)
- Cirro Wrecking Co. v. Roppolo, 153 Ill.2d 6 (1992): Mahoney v. City of Chicago, 293 Ill.App.3d 69 (1997)
- In re: Jacobs, 448 B.R. 453, Bkrtcy.N.D.Ill., January 25, 2011
- Alcazar-Anselmo v. City of Chicago, Slip Copy, 2010 WL 2836979, N.D.Ill., July 16, 2010 (NO. 07C52463D921, 07C52463D9214F2612, 07C52463D9214F26124F)
- Alcazar-Anselmo v. City of Chicago, Slip Copy, 2011 WL 3236024, 94 Empl. Prac. Dec. P 44,266, N.D.Ill., July 27, 2011
- Legal Victory against the City of Chicago
- Attorney Arthur Ehrlich Wins the Case against USPS