- Federal Laws that May Protect Employees from Coronavirus Hazards
- Paid Sick Time and Benefits During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Illinois Employee Files Discrimination Lawsuit
EEOC Releases New Guidance to Employers on Returning Employees to Work and ADA Compliance lexology.com/library/detail…
Have a Legal Question?
- Local Lawyer Wins Ruling Against the United States Postal Service
- Legal Victory against the City of Chicago
- Attorney Arthur Ehrlich Wins the Case against USPS
- Attorney Arthur Ehrlich Obtains $500,000 Award For His Client In A Race Discrimination Case
Healing to Action Sponsored Event
Goldman & Ehrlich, an employment law firm, is helping to sponsor an event run by Healing to Action. The event, entitled Brewing Hope: Low-Wage Workers Say #MeToo, will take place on Tuesday, September 25, 2018, at Great Central Brewing Co. This event is intended to raise awareness and donations to combat gender-based violence and sexual harassment of low wage, and often undocumented and homeless workers. Goldman & Ehrlich represents employees subjected to sexual harassment and gender and other types of illegal discrimination. We are proud to help sponsor this event.
6:00p.m. – 8:30p.m.